Thursday, October 1, 2009

Woo freakn hoo!!!!!

lost 2.8 tonight making my total loss over the past three weeks 6.7kgs so I am absolutely over the moon! Don't know what I was so worried about earlier in the week! I feel great! Going to the gym tomorrow with Tracey to hold my hand (she's the trainer person) so hopefully after tomorrow I wont be so scared of the place and will even get brave enough to go on my own!
Think the whole daylight saving thing combined with early morning aqua aerobic classes are catching up so I'm off to bed now for an early night. TNT xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You little ripper Hun. Thats is just fantastic, Soo happy for you. You are working so hard you deserve to have great results. You will be buying new clothes before you know it. YAY!!
    Hold your head up high when you go to the gym tomorrow. Show them you are proud of who you are and what you have accomplished so far. Well done Sweets.
    Many many hugs to ya.
    Love Rhondles
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda,
    Hey I wont even need to buy anything new for a while - got half a wardrobe full of stuff that I havn't been able to get into for a while so will be like new again lol. Hope things are going well for you too?
    Have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete