Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm still here!

Hi all. Sorry have been really slack at updating this blog lately but I am still around and still losing! 10.5 kg to date so far!
Things were a little up and down the for a bit a couple of weeks ago but the motivation seems to have come back thank goodness so still chugging along.
After 5 weeks of really good losses I only lost 400g this past week so was a little dissapointed with that but it was also a bit of a wake up call for me too. Had a couple of just ok weeks but still lost well so was thinking I could get away with it lol. Then last week I was really good and had my smallest ever loss so I'm figuring it probably caught up with me!
Off to Wellington to stay with a friend for the weekend so even though I know it will be a little more difficult to stay on track away from home I'm confident that I can do it!
Will post again when I get back and let you all know how it went. Take care everyone and those who are Kiwis enjoy your long weekend! Not sure if you get it in Oz??? TNT xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cyndi

    Finally checked out your blog and I love it! Such a great idea to keep everyone up to date with what you're doing and be accountable to someone other than yourself.

    Just wanted to say how impressed I am by your achievements so far - YOU ROCK! You know what you have to do, you just need to keep doing it. Don't look too far ahead or focus on the numbers, take one day at a time and you will get there.

    Been great getting to know you at the WW meetings. Bring on summer and your new shoes coz we're going walking!

    Andrea xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyn,

    Naw we dont get a long weekend in Oz but had one a couple of weeks ago.

    Are you taking your measurements hun? Because when I have a lower than expected loss like that I measure myself and then I can see how many cms have lost instead and it makes me all happy again and stay motivated.

    Well done on 10.5kgs lost so far that is amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself. You're on the way down the ladder, keep going love.
    XO
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Babes, i am sooo glad you are back on here. I have been checking every second day plus looking out for you in the WW's forum. Was abit worried, but am relieved you are still doing realy well. fantastic Hun. So proud of you for getting over your hurdle. I know its hard sometimes, but just remember we are all here to help you in anyway.

    Keep up the your great Spirit Hun.
    Much Love with hugs and kisses
    Rhondles
    Your friend from Oz
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete