Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nearly the end of week 3

and haven't been quite so strict this week so am a little worried about tomorrow nights weigh in! Apart from the god sons birthday I've been sticking pretty much to my points but am worried now that maybe I haven't eaten enough! After Sat night I decided to reduce my points by 4 per day for the rest of the week to make up for it so I should be fine but also aware that not eating enough points is not always beneficial either! Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the scales have to say tomorrow night and if it's not so great at least I'll know where I went wrong ay!
Had an awesome day today, went on a professional development course where I learnt to play the ukulele! It was fantastic!!!! I suck but at least I've got enthusiasm lol and can only get better (hopefully) with LOTS of practice! (I'm an Early Childhood Teacher for those of you who were wondering lol).
I was a bit worried about lunch as it was provided but there were lots of yummy healthy choices so I opted for those and avoided the savouries and creamy cake. Went for a herbal tea at morning tea and bypassed the muffin too. Hell I'd better lose some weight tomorrow - I think I deserve to just for that! Feeling good though and have stuck within my points and just finished off the day with a WW chocolate cheesecake (very yummy) and a chupa chup (mmm).
Off to aqua aerobics again in the morning (still loving it) and have organised for my 'physical activities co-ordinator' to hold my hand at the gym on Fri afternoon as I still haven't worked up the courage to put my foot through that door on my own yet! I don't know what it is but I just find the whole gym thing a little bit (actually a big bit) scary! Best I get over that pretty soon as I've signed up for 12 months so be stupid not to take advantage of it.
Off to bed now so will post again tomorrow and update my progress. TNT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment