Monday, October 5, 2009

Not such a good week ...

in fact not great all round! Have been feeling like crap since Sunday, completely blown my points twice since last weigh in and after going to the gym with Tracey on Fri have done absolutely no excercise since! :-(
Completely fell off the rails last night and not a clue why! Thank God most of the stuff in my house is now low fat (and I was broke and too lazy to go out anyway) so didn't go to the extreme I could have but was bad enough anyway!
I'd had a good tea and then for some reason came upstairs and just started munching my way through anything I could get my hands on! I had rice crackers and cottage cheese, cheese slices, at least 6 assorted muesli/snack bars (mainly WW products) a couple of fruit bars, a chuppa chup .. think that was all but man when I get in that zone I could eat anything! It's almost unconscious bingeing/binging (mmm how do you spell that or is it even a word lol)
Prior to that I'd over done it at the 70th on Sat night with the supper so all in all not the best week for me!
I wish I knew what caused these moments cos then I might be able to stop them! I know it's not hunger that's for sure! Deprivation maybe? Although really no need to feel like that either as I've always said the best thing about WW is that you CAN eat whatever you like! I don't think I binge like that when I'm not trying to lose weight though? Or maybe I just do it from dawn to dusk instead of in one sitting? AAAARGH it's so frustrating and I wish I could understand why I do it! Anyone else have similar experiences? How do you get through it/stop yourself? Any suggestions gratefully recieved!
God, maybe I should rename this blog 'ramblings of a mad woman' lol sorry to go on so much but need to get it off my chest!
Anyway, am back on track again today and can hopefully stay there for a while too! Taken the day off work today to try and get on top of my feeling so crappy but not quite sure what that is either. Kinda feel like I may have a urinary infection but don't quite see how as would have thought the amount of water I'm drinking lately would drown anything lol. Also feeling really bloated and crampy but not even TTOTM??? Don't know what's going on with the poor old body - maybe it's gone into shock from all the healthy changes lately lol. Oh well still got my sense of humour @ least!
NOT looking forward to weigh in on Thurs as I know I'll be very lucky not to put on but I will go and face the music anyway and will let you all know how I go. Hope everyone's having a great week. TNT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment