Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good loss depite bad week!

Well I'm not quite sure how but despite my not so great week I had another really good loss last night at WI!?! Am obviously pleased but a little surprised as I honestly thought I'd be lucky to stay the same - if not put on! Let's hope it doesn't all catch up this week lol.
Have decided I'm going to try extra hard this week as I want to wipe out my next two goals - got .9 to lose to get to 5% goal and 1.4 to lose to reach 10kg goal so if I can do that I will be ecstatic! (1.4 is my smallest loss so far so should be achievable if I put my mind to it).
At WW meeting last night we had to tell the person next to us what we intended to do this week and I committed to going to the gym twice this week so that is my goal for this week. Aqua aerobics Tues and Thurs and gym today and at least one other day!
Ok well better go get myself organised then as I 'm not working today and I find it is very easy to waste the whole day and achieve bugger all! Hope eveyone is well and has a great day. TNT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment