Monday, November 30, 2009

ticking along on Tuesday

Took yesterday and today off due to my little 'women's problem' which has been absolutely terrible that past couple of days but finally this afternoon seems to be easing up thank GOD! I am sooo tired today all I want to do is sleep. I did go back to bed for an hour or so this morning but still feel like i could have another wee snooze this afternoon.
I did go to the Dr and amongst other things I have agreed to go on the pill to see if it will help regulate things a bit, so here's hoping.
Had a job interview yesterday afternoon and I think it went pretty well so I will find out one way or the other by Friday. Scary stuff! I love it where I am working at the moment but not enough hours and also just time for a change and some new challenges. Will let you know how it goes.
This week has been good food wise, all on track and been trying out some yummy new things.
Excercise kinda went out the window a bit but that's been due to the bleeding problem so hopefully can get back to the plan with that now too.
Well I promised myself I'd do some work on my children's profile books for work today and so far I haven't touched them so guess I'd better go get busy lol. TNT :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment