Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

Despite the hiccups re TTOTM I totally blitzed my desired loss of 400g to get me to -15kg with a fantastic loss of 2.4 taking my total loss now to 17kg! Woo hoo, go me lol. Only 2 kg to get to my Xmas goal of 10% and 3kg until I reach -20kg so I'm feeling fantastic right now and very proud of myself! Got a call re job interview and they said "they are very interested in offering me the position" and I'm going in today to spend some time in the centre and see if it feels like it fits with me. So fingers crossed but it's certainly sounding pretty good! Life seems to just finally be falling into place at the moment - it's taken nearly 40years but it suddenly just feels great! Bring it on I say lol.
Ok better fly and get myself organized for the day. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday. TNT xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay you!!!
    I love your attitude, its so positive and empowered.
    I really enjoy reading about your journey. you are very inspirational.

    Keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed along to your blog from the WW forum. I just wanted to say that your attitude and success are inspiring and I hope a little bit of that rubs off on me :)

    Keep doing what you're doing as it is obviously working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!!! Soooo happy for you! What a great week for you :-) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete