Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday already!

Wow where did the weekend go? Mine has been really good points wise and stuck to the excercise plan except I swapped my Sat morn walk for an aqua aerobics class instead so all good there! Hadn't been able to do my usual aqua classes due to being TTOTM so when it had gone by Fri night I was keen to get back in the water Sat morning! All good until I got home from pool and then boom (or should I say gush)! Monthly visitor is back with a vengeance and hasn't let up since! Has been bloody (excuse the pun lol) awful! I have been flooding ever since and it's so bad I'm not even going into work today. After putting it out there on the WW boards yesterday I have decided to make an appt to see my Dr this morning if I can get in. This is ridiculous! I have barely left the house all weekend because of it and have been through 3 packs of MATERNITY pads in the past 48 hours. And thats not including having to use a towel overnight! Far out - what the hell is going on??? All this on top of already having it for a week! Anyway sorry to go on but the reason I'm even mentioning it is that I did wonder if it had anything to do with losing weight? Still not sure but will see what doc has to say about that too.
Meantime I'm gonna stay home from work as everytime I move I flood so being at work would be a nuisance to say the least. I hope it's under control by 5.30 as I have a job interview then and last thing I need to do is leave a bloody puddle on my seat there (I'm sure that would make a lovely impression on them - NOT)! Will go regardless obviously so wish me luck.
So looks like I'm going to have to swap tonights planned swim for a land activity instead so I guess I'll be out walking instead. In fact I think I might go this morning.
Going to have poached eggs on toast for breaky and have planned a prawn and asparagus salad for lunch so all sounding yummy. No idea what tea will be yet but hey it is only 6.30am so I'm doing well lol.
Ok better go ring the boss to see if she can get someone to cover me. I may have to go in for a couple of hours as it's a bit hard to find a reliever willing and able to start at 7.30am!
TNT,
Cyndi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment