Friday, November 13, 2009

Going strong...

Well I've been a bit slack with the posting lately sorry but at least been good in other areas! Would be so easy to spend half my life on the computer if I wasn't careful lol.
Had another good way in this week with a loss of 1.6 taking my grand total to -14.3. Hoping to get to my -15kg mark next week. Current goal is to get to -20kg by Christmas although I realize I may be being a little optimistic here! Will be very happy if I reach my 10% by then though which means I will have had to have lost 19kg in total so 4.7 to go (if my maths is correct lol).
Am really starting to notice a difference now - heaps more energy, things have just become easier eg stairs, getting up off the floor etc, the nana naps happen less often, my overall mood is much better, I'm sleeping better, less headaches .... the list goes on! Amazing after such a small portion of what I have yet to lose. I can only imagine how fantastic I'm gonna feel in the end!
I tried on a top last night that wouldn't go anywhere near me when I bought it so has never been worn. I loved it so much though I couldn't bear to part with it so it's sat in my wardrobe for nearly 3 years with the tags still attached just waiting for me to get my act together! Anyway ... I can do it up now!!! The buttons actually meet!!! It's still a bit fitting for me to actually feel comfortable wearing it but I can see me in it soon now!
Anyway, must go and finish the dreaded housework and then get stuck into some paperwork for work. Oh joy! Trying to get everything up to date before the Xmas rush though (and before I have three weeks off - YEEHAH).
Hope you're all well and that those of you who are on this weight loss journey with me are having lots of successes too. TNT
Cyndi xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey there

    It's great to see you're still doing so well, despite the odd challenge here and there. What you said about the top in the wardrobe with the label still on is just soooo true. It reminded me of when my previous WW leader was nagging us (in the nicest possible way of course) about setting mid-term (monthly usually) goals. She used to talk about finding something in the wardrobe that you can get on and do up but you wouldn't leave the house in it and make leaving the house wearing your special item the focus of your month's work. It is very motivational as you can no doubt appreciate.

    Keep up the good work in the run-up to Christmas.

    All the best

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the WW boards...glad I did. I'm on the same journey and have been blogging along the way. It's been nice to come and read your thoughts. I'll be back to support you :)

    Maggie
    http://lookingforfeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyns - I am sitting in a pair of shorts which in January fitted but were getting a bit snug that a cameltoe wasn't too far away.

    They are now dropping off me! Now I'm going to have to buy new shorts for the summer!

    Keep up your good work, and keep thinking of all those small triumphs when things start to get hard.

    Ally Bally Bee (Alison)

    ReplyDelete