Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back in the game

Bit the bullet and went to WI tonight and was pleasantly surprised - lost .9 so am pleased with that! Must admit though I did hunt around for the lightest clothes I had (while still remaining decent) before going lol. I know, I know it's only cheating myself BUT I so know if I'd put on again I could so easily have spun right back into that bad space again!
At the end of each meeting our leader gets us to tell the person next to us the one thing we're going to do to help with our weight loss this week and I told Andrea and Jessica I was going to exercise 5 (yes you read that right) 5x this week! So the plan is;

Friday - early morning walk
Saturday - same again
Sunday - DAY OF REST!
Monday - evening swim
Tuesday - morning aqua aerobics
Wednesday - maybe I will, maybe I wont lol
Thursday - morning aqua aerobics

That combined with sticking within my points is going to take me over and beyond the - 15kg mark at next weeks WI. As it stands tonight I only have 300g until I get there so wish me luck! TNT
C xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck cynsbabe - not that you will need it, with hard work you will exceed to your target. I have every confidence in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jody I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the great loss! I'm looking forward to hearing about you getting that 15kgs! :)

    And I used to do that with the clothes too, so I found the lightest outfit, and wore it to every WI. I had a summer outfit, and a winter one, and just wore them every saturday! That way I can't excuse anything, I know I am being consistant. So maybe stick to your light outfit you found next week as well!

    on that note though, once I got to goal, I haven't worn that outfit again. it's far to big! You will need a new one soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I know about the clothes thing, I found an outfit before my first week and that is now my WI outfit. This way, I know it's me. But I totally get why you did it. Going back to that bad headspace is NOT a good idea.

    Keep it up girl, you're rockin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love it that you guys just so totally get it!

    ReplyDelete