Thursday, November 26, 2009

so far so good

Have been up and out walking this morning. I must say it is a whole lot easier with proper shoes (mind you the amount I paid for them they oughta feel fantastic lol). This week is going to be a bit of a challenge for me foodwise I think as I just realized how broke I am and payday not til Wed and got hardly any veges! I'm sure I'll survive though maybe I'll have to raid friends gardens! Might see if I can scrape together what I do have and go to the market over the weekend too. Anyway it's looking like it's going to be a beautiful day here today so I guess i'd better hit the shower and get organized for work - Ugh! Am going to try to do the 'jellimeat routine' tonight so will factor that into my excercise as well. For those of you now wondering what the hell I'm on about (hehe) that's my weight routine. I don't own any proper weights so use two tins of cat food instead, hence the name lol. Everybody have a great day and I'll check in later on if I can. Til then xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey there

    Great to see your mojo (sp?) is back. Go the jellymeat routine! This time of year can be tough for everyone but especially us weight watchers.

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I love the sounds of the jellymeat workout! Thats fantastic!

    I hope you find that garden to raid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two days, two walks... sticking to your plan so far, well done!! I couldn't make it to the gym on Friday but I have walked on Fri and Sat mornings too.

    As I'm so impressed with you putting it out there what you're going to do, here's mine so we can keep each other accountable:

    Sunday - walk before brekky again (or maybe sleep in if it's raining LOL)
    Monday - step class
    Tuesday - pump class
    Wednesday - RPM class
    Thursday - pump class or own weights workout
    Friday - step or RPM class

    Let's DO THIS!! A xoxo

    ReplyDelete