Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I loved it!

Aqua aerobics was great I loved it (and trust me I have NEVER said that about any form of excercise before)! Going back again in the morning for another go. Been a long day today - straight from work to a meeting and then did groceries before getting home so am knackered and off to bed soon. It's neat discovering all these new low fat treats that I never even knew were available before and some of them are really yummy! The WW sour cream and chive potato crisps are even better than chippies! Weigh in tomorrow so post how it goes. Been another good week so heres hoping the scales tell the same story! TNT (til next time for those of you who don't do text speak lol) I'm just thinking I'm clever as I finally worked out what that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment