Friday, September 18, 2009

Am feeling great! This is the 1st day of my second week with weight watchers and so far so good. I lost 2.5kgs when I weighed in last night so am really pleased with that. It's very scary going public like this but as I said in my profile I figure the more people who know about this the more likely I am to not give up! This weekend is going to be a bit of a challenge for me as I have a family 50th birthday BBQ lunch tomorrow and then a surprise party for a friend in the evening. I'm going armed with diet coke as I know myself too well and after a few alcoholic drinks it'll be oh well may as well eat heaps too! Wish me luck. I feel really positive about this journey and hope I can always remain this positive but sadly I know from previous experience that times will get tough! That's where you guys come in helping me to stay on the right track. Will post again soon,
C xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Hun for sharing your story. You have inspired me to start my journey on MONDAY!!! I to are starting at a heavy weight. 172.3kg's to be percise. It is going to be a long haul, but i am ready. Having wanderful people on here that i can be just as honest to is teriffic as noone in my family knows how much i weigh. To embarassed to share that detail, but is sooo easy to say on here.
    Hun you will be fine over the weekend as you are positive about loosing the weight, plus you are feeling on top of the world which believe me is teriffic. Congratulations on your fabulas weightloss. You are now on your way on becoming the New healthier lighter YOU!!
    Well done!!
    Many hugs and kisses
    Rhonda xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for 'going public' - it is hard but it's such an empowering step. At least you are not hiding as such anymore. And we will be with you, popping in now and then, to see how you are travelling down what can only be described as a very long road on the weightloss journey - I say this as I am on the same road too....

    Good luck and just remember.. take one day at a time, once that day is done, turn the page and start a fresh.

    "The only thing that's instant in this world is COFFEE!!" lol.. I love that saying!!

    Take care,

    Jo aka littlepiggy on the WW Forums

    ReplyDelete