Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yeehah another 1.4 gone

and feeling great! Aqua aerobics again this morning and still loving it. Next week will be a challenge with daylight saving and the early morning but will see how it goes. Not giving up on the class will just maybe catch a later one lol. Although at that hour of the morning at least there's no excuses of things cropping up that could happen later in the day I guess! Weigh in tonight and down 1.4 making my total loss in 2 weeks 3.9kg!!! Gosh it's possible I could get to my 1st 5kgs next week even! Here's hoping but also trying not to put too much pressure on myself. Slow and steady wins the race ay. TNT xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the weight loss Hun. You are doing really well.
    You are my inspiration.
    Many many hugs Sweets,
    xoxooxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete