Saturday, September 19, 2009

I did it!!!

went to the BBQ made some awesome choices and feel really good about them! Had yummy lunch of steak, kebeb and lots of salad with beetroot and asparagus on the side and chose fresh fruit as dessert! Wow I can do this. Washed it all down with coke zero and came home with points to spare - feeling great! Thanks guys for your comments and wow I feel like a pop star with 'followers' lol. Not sure yet how to reply to anyone directly but I'm sure I'll work it out eventually! Cold, miserable evening here and decided not to go to surprise party (one can only be so social in a day lol) so I'm going to indulge and curl up in front of TV with a blanket and some point friendly snacks.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo cynsbabe im glad you had a joyous weekend. This just proves that you can go out and eat well and still feel fantastic. Well done Hun, You rock!!!!
    hugs xxooxxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete