Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 2 of back on track

and all is well so far! Got through yesterday with points to spare. Never quite achieved any exercise but never mind! Today I have! Just been for a walk and boy do I feel buggered now lol. On track food wise and was going to make a quiche for tea but now I've decided to finish the fish chowder I made at lunchtime. Still well within my points so unless something goes drastically wrong in the next few hours it looks like today will be another successful day. I've even managed to drink lots of water! Have still got some points remaining after dinner so there is room for supper if I want it later. Not feeling the greatest or the most positive but at least I'm on track again and hoping that the good feelings will soon follow lol. Right, off to heat up the chowder. Have a good night everyone. I think I'm just gonna have a quiet one and hope there's something worth watching on the box. TNT :-)

3 comments:

  1. Cindy great job - remember take one day at a time, one meal at a time and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO proud of you my friend. You have found your mojo again and now I reckon there'll be no stopping you. As Jody very wisely says, each small step gets you further in the direction you want to be going. Pace yourself as it's a long road, but you'll get there!

    Having been there done that x3 with the happy pills and depression, I hear you on that one. Talking through things (I have a great counsellor) helped, as did taking better care of myself. Which is what you're doing by being here doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments guys!

    ReplyDelete