Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm back in the game.

Well so far, so good this morning. I have woken up still feeling positive and ready to move forwards!
Had a yummy breakfast of WW muesli and yoghurt and have planned out the day's menu with 3 points to spare.
I have drunk more water than I probably did the whole past week already and been considering what exercise I might do today and when. Ok I haven't actually done it yet but trust me, even thinking about it is a big improvement lol!
Well, here's to the beginning of me crawling my way back out of this hole and reaching -30kg and beyond!
Hope everyone is having a great day,
Cyns xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Cindy!

    You have shown that you CAN do this if you put yourself first!

    Don't be like I was, hiding away and being crippled by my weight, get out there a LIVE!

    All the very best! Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Glad to see you back on the wagon :)

    ReplyDelete