Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh how time flies!

I had intended to be more regular at posting on here but so far that hasn't quite happened - I tend to be a little sporadic (to say the least) lol.
Well I'm still hanging in there with WW but am struggling big time (again). I just can't seem to get my head in the right space anymore. I worked out earlier that so far this year I have only lost 3.6kgs. Ok, so I hear some of you saying "well it's better than gaining them" and I agree BUT when you consider that in the 3 months prior I lost around 25kg it's really quite pathetic! I need to somehow get my head back in the game but it doesn't seem to quite work just by saying it unfortunately.
BUT on a good note, today has been a great day foodwise, it's now 8.30pm and I still have 9.5 points to play with so supper, here I come! I think I'll have a caramel latte made with milk (4.5) and an apple (1) so can save the other 4 points. Pity I don't have an hot cross buns or chocolate (or maybe just as well lol)!
I'm going to try really hard to make this whole week a good one and have a good loss on Thursday. Hopefully that'll spur me on for the next week. Sounds good in theory anyway - lets just hope I can put it into practice!
Will try to post more often too :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cyndi - my database for the Easter Challenge shows that you have lost 5.6 kg this year!
    So, there you are, not as small a loss as you thought!
    To help you further, perhaps it's time to up the exercise!
    All I do is walk the dog. When I come home I do some sit-ups, hand-weight exercises and touching toes!
    It certainly has helped with toning my upper body so that now my clothes look better on.
    Just start with a few, then each day add one or two and before you know it, you'll be up to a decent number!
    Have a great week! Gae oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon, it's hard to get back on track when we're struggling isn't it? I'm with ya, it's been a tough couple weeks here too! Chin up!

    ReplyDelete