Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I've lost it and I don't know where to find it!

I can't get back into the swing of things at all and instead of getting back on track Monday morning as I told myself (and you) that I would, I've gone even further off track. For the first time since I started this journey I'm at the point where I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to keep hanging in there and I'm scared! I just seem to have lost all motivation for everything at the moment and I'm unsure how to get it back. I think maybe I'm a bit depressed again (although I'm taking my happy pills and have been for quite some time now). I know in theory all the things I could and should be doing to make myself feel better but I just don't have the energy :-( A diet consisting of constant bad food choices, no exercise and not even drinking much water lately will NOT be helping things either I know). But, how to get off this downward merry go round and find my mojo again? That is the question. If only I could figure out the answer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy
    When you have the answer you will be very rich women!! in the meantime you need to do some reassessing and start to look deeper at why you are doing what you are doing - you know that it has absolutely nothing to do with the food!! You need to put to rest once and for all whatever it is that keeps on holding you back from living the life you want for yourself - until you do this my guess IS you will continue to struggle.

    Like yourself I have struggled for many many years (most of my life) and it has just been recently that I finally looked inside (with some professional help) and have been able to move forward and start to lose weight and want to live a better life for myself and my kids...it has taken me a very long time to get to this point. I am feeling great for the first time in a long time – I have a long way to go and there will be many set backs along the way but I feel that I am stronger now and are able to pick myself and move on with minimal damage.

    Don't give you up on yourself - YOU ARE WORTH IT...

    ReplyDelete