Thursday, December 10, 2009

Made it to 10%

and I'm 2 weeks ahead of schedule so am happy, happy, happy about that! That was my Xmas goal and last night when I weighed in it was the 10th of Dec so gotta be pleased with that result huh?!? Only 900g to go to -20kg so even that's looking realistic by Xmas now! Wow I'm really doing it this time - this is the most I've ever lost as usually given up long ago but NOT this time. This is for life and I'm gonna get to goal and stay there, so watch this space people! Damn WW site is doing 'maintenance' this morning so can't even get on there to gloat lol.
Got our Xmas work do tomorrow night and as it will be my final one due to the new job I intend to be making the most of the complimentary drinkies lol. I know I'll be going over points but am not worried about it as I figure hey it's one night and damn it I'm going to enjoy and make the most of it. I'm so in the zone so I know getting back on track the next day won't be a problem. Have lost 4.5 kg in the past 2 weeks so am quite happy to accept a small loss or even stay the same next week so long as I don't put on! Doesn't mean I'm gonna go crazy and eat/drink everything in sight - just that I'm not going to be too concerned about points!
Anyway, I think I might go to the 9am aqua class this morning as I've missed a few lately so better get off here and go get organized. TNT xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and well done!

    You're an inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi
    Well done on the 10% - great achievement - I am trying to hit mine by Christmas as well. I am hearing you about this really happening - this is the most (12.6) that I have lost in the past 10 years or so as well...definitely getting to goal this time round!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the 10 percent and good luck over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you are well. Have been waiting for you to update (no pressure at all!! ha!)

    ReplyDelete