Monday, December 7, 2009

I got the job!

It sounds so cool! I am very excited and start 18th Jan next year. Handed in my notice yesterday and told my workmates so is all really happening. The new place was very cool and definitely somewhere I can see me fitting right into. They seem to have a similar philosophy to where I am currently but much more of a whanau (family) focus and lots of babies which suits me down to the ground as under 2's are my real passion and currently I am working with 2-5 year olds.
Foodwise all is good, been pretty slack in the exercise area but just feeling really tired at the moment for some reason - I'm sure I'll come right again! Maybe I just need to push myself to get out there and do it and I'll probably feel better for it!
Anyway better go do some of that dreaded housework stuff! TNT
Cyndi :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job hun!!!
    I love babies too that's why I have 4 of them :)
    XO
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats!!! I'm very happy for you....what a great start to the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love babies too, and it is always fantastic to be doing a job you are passionalte about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments xoxo

    ReplyDelete