Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monday already!

Well, I've managed to stick to the plan for the past 3 days so that in itself is a minor miracle! Na, actually lets be honest - it's a totally MAJOR miracle lol. I'm not feeling overly enthused or inspired but at least I'm doing it! No exercise yet but I have had my 3 year old god daughter staying all weekend so been a little difficult there BUT I am going to go to an aqua aerobics class shortly and will go for a walk with my wonderfully supportive WW buddies this afternoon. Then the plan is aqua on both Tues and Thurs morn (with WW buddies). Last Thurs I was ready to throw the towel in and these two wonderful ladies somehow managed to convince me not to give up and even coerced me into planning some exercise that they'll join me in during the week. Amazing support - I am so so lucky!
Anyway, it's been a very lazy day so far, so time to change that and go get active!
Catch you all later :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cyndi!
    I believe in "like attracting like" so if you have wonderful people wanting to support you, that means to me that they see something extradinary in you!
    Believe in yourself! You CAN do this! You WANT to do this so JUST DO IT!
    All the very best as you continue your WW journey to be the BEST you that you can be!
    Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Gae said, and I've said before, you CAN do this. I know you can. I think the exercise is a big thing...getting your head around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog (saw the link in your ww profile).

    Congratulations on your losses so far, it does seem you have lost some of your.... let's call it "mojo" for WW.

    All I can say is you are and will be a complete inspiration to so many people and you won't even know it as most people don't leave comments on blogs. So I hope you find a little of your "Mojo" and get to -40Kg by your 40th Birthday!

    Congratulations on your losses to date!

    ReplyDelete