Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where does time go???

Mmm where does that time go??? It's been ages since I last wrote in here! Well I'd like to say that things have been going really well and that I'm on target to my 40kg by my 40th but ... unfortunately that wouldn't be quite true :-( The sad reality is that I'm still struggling to get to the 30kg mark and since Xmas have lost and gained the same 3 kg countless times. I've gotten within a couple of hundred grams a couple of times and then been 3 kg+ away at others. I guess on a positive note I am still hanging in there and have not given up entirely but boy am I sick of the yoyo effect! No-one to blame but myself - just can't seem to get my head in the game anymore.
Just been down to the local produce shop and got me lots of yummy fruit for the week so hopefully can turn things around again before WI day on Thurs cos the weekend certainly hasn't been great so far!
Watch this space - I'll try to remember to blog more often ... yeah, yeah I know - it's been said before lol.
Til next time,
Cyns xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh hun, I'm still struggling too. I feel like I'm going to be hovering around the 20kg mark forever. *sigh*

    Keep going..and blog more, I miss your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cyns,

    Knew that you would be lurking on the boards somewhere! I have to say that it took me a long time to get to the head space I'm in now - and I find that regular blogging helps cos I tend to waffle quite a bit lol

    I reckon if you just focus on each hour at a time, then each day you will get there! Was talking to my dad the other day about him giving up smoking and hes focussing on each hour, then each day - its amazing how similar my journey is to his...damn addictions lol

    Keep your chin up girly, you CAN do this, I believe in you!!

    Hope x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back online Cyndi!

    OK, this is NOT easy but it is so, so worth it once you allow yourself to do it properly!

    I know it's easy to just talk the talk rather than walking the walk, but it means that you're stuck in the same place and won't achieve your goal to look and feel fabulous!

    TOGETHER we can help and support each other! There's no easy way to do this without making some sacrifices but..... it's the same for everything in life worth having!

    Come on here and on the message boards regularly to ask for support and you will find it in spades!

    We all have our ups and downs - there's no smooth road to goal for any of us! Persistence is the key I'm sure!

    I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!! You know you can too..... if you really want it badly enough!

    All the very best! Gae xooxox

    ReplyDelete