Friday, June 11, 2010

Explaining the photos!

OMG I am so not blog literate! Took me forever to upload those photos earlier and even then they are not how I want them! I wanted the fattest ones first then moving down to more recent but um ... didn't work and I wanted captions underneath them but nope that not working either! Anyway, not sure if you can see any difference in them or not but the bottom two are when I first started in September 09, the next two in Oct 09 after losing 10kg and then the last two in Dec after losing 20kg. Still waiting to be able to take 30kg ones!
Have been really struggling for a while now and just thought maybe posting some photos would remind me of how far I have come and encourage me to keep going. Watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear from you again Cyndi!

    I can notice less chin and less stomach so it is working!

    Maybe you need to go back to basics - you know, track, track, tracking!

    One lady posted on the message boards that after months of going nowhere, she did a whole week of tracking correctly and lost over 4 kilos!

    Keep motivated and inspired via the message boards! We're all there doing it too so will support you all the way!

    Have a great weekend! Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi
    I had just been thinking about you the other day wondering how you are going.
    You can really see the difference in the photos - you must be physcially feeling better with all this weight off as well!
    Don't give up, just keep chipping away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Cyns,

    You're about as blog-literate as me lol we even have the same coloured blog yay!

    I was thinking about you the other night actually, wondering how you are and how your journey is going?

    You can definately notice a difference in your photos, can't wait to see the 30kg one too! You have such a long long way, and we're all here doing it with ya!

    Just take each day x

    Love and lollipops

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks everybody for the lovely comments and the encouragement. I really appreciate it. Nice to know people are still checking up on me too despite how slack I am at posting lol.
    There's still some fight left in this old girl yet so no way I'm not gonna keep going - will just keep chipping away as you said Jody.
    Hope you're all doing great too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete